Rent Monthly Fisher Price Baby Rocker (From Birth to 3 Months)
R399 is for a full period of three months.
Maximum weight this rocker can take is 13kg.
Rent Monthly Fisher Price Baby Rocker (From Birth to 3 Months): Our Fisher-Price rockers are perfect for keeping baby entertained while you are busy around the house, and to keep them comfy as they take a nap.
It’s a reclining infant seat with a fold-out kickstand—great for feeding baby. Adjust the seat upright so baby’s movements create rocking motion—with stimulating toys and music to enjoy. For naptime, you can remove the toy bar and switch on calming vibrations. And as your child grows, it becomes a toddler rocking chair!
- Toy bar easily removes for toddlers to sit & play
- Fold-out kickstand & reclining seat for feeding or napping
- Easy conversion to toddler rocker
- Removable, machine-washable pad
- A Secure, three-point restraint
- 1 D battery is required (not included).
- Maximum weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg)
(This information is courtesy of Fisher-Price.)
The Benefits of a Rocker:
- Rockers are an excellent choice for young babies who are 0-6 months. The chair has a curved base, making it easy to rock back and forth, great for calming or sending the baby to sleep. The motion of rocking soothes your baby because it resembles the same sensation they felt whilst still inside your womb. While you walked, your baby rocked gently inside of you, which is why they find this type of chair so calming.
- A typical rocker will also be brightly colored and can have a variety of different features such as a vibration setting or music player, which will complement the rocking motion to get your baby to sleep. Most models also come with toy bars, stimulating your baby mentally as they sit and play.
- Baby rockers also tend to be reclinable so your baby will be comforted while you work or take a break.
- These chairs and rockers in general also have developmental benefits for your baby. The motion of rocking helps to organize a new-borns vestibular system, which controls balance, important for your baby’s eventual first steps.
(This information is courtesy of www.babycity.co.uk)
Why Rent instead of Buy?
Renting allows you to give the baby bouncer back once your baby has grown out of it. Renting is more cost-effective and once returned, you have space to rent another essential baby product.
Check out our swings which popular for babies to have fun and keep active.
Give your baby a luxurious experience. Rent one of our baby bouncers now.
We have a good and wide selection of baby items to choose from. Please note that your choice might not be the same as in the picture or video shown.
Please note: Video is for relevant information purposes on baby rockers.