Rent Daily Electric Breast Pump Sterilizer
- Compact and easy-to-use – just push one button
- Sterilizes five bottles in five minutes (excludes the time for warming and cooling)
- Chemical-free sterilizing, which kills 99.9% of germs
- Sleek, space-saving design suitable for any kitchen
- Always BPA and phthalate-free
Keeping your baby happy and healthy is a full-time job. Make it a little easier to protect them from harmful bacteria that can build up in feeding bottles by using the Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer.
courtesy of Tommee tippee.
A baby’s immune system is not yet fully developed, and babies are more susceptible to infection and illness than an older child or adult. Cleanliness is therefore very important when preparing your baby’s bottles.
Bottles, lids, teats and other equipment you use to prepare a feed should always be thoroughly cleaned after each use:
- As soon as possible after your baby finishes a feed, wash the bottle, teat and lid in hot soapy water.
- Use a bottle brush, and be sure to clean out any dried milk stuck inside the bottle and teat.
- Once it is clean, rinse the equipment with some freshwater and allow it to air dry.
This kind of cleaning is important for getting rid of all traces of milk or formula left inside the bottles, but it does not ensure that the feeding equipment is completely germ-free.
Sterilizing is the process of killing any harmful germs that may be clinging to surfaces of the bottles and other equipment.
It is important to sterilize baby bottles before each use, for at least the first 12 months of your baby’s life. This applies whether you are bottle feeding with infant formula or with expressed breast milk.
courtesy of pregnancy birth baby.
We also have a non-electric steam sterilizer.