Rent Daily Chelino Apache Jogger
Please note: Color may differ from the video.
Rent Daily Chelino Apache Jogger: Running with your baby can be a fun way to get back into shape post-pregnancy, and your little one will love the fresh air. This jogger will set you on the right path!
Unexpected Perks of Running With a Jogging pram
- More storage, an extra calorie burn, and a new appreciation of running solo.
- Great bonding time with baby
- Improved visibility
- Muscles get toned from running
(This information is courtesy of www.runnersworld.com)
The most crucial and essential requirement for any kind of Baby jogger stroller is the right positioning of wheels or tires. The reason behind this is that parents use a Baby jogger stroller in a different way than the normal strollers.
A Baby Jogger stroller can travel with greater speed as compared to normal strollers. The wheel design of this stroller is designed in such a way that it provides maximum stability. In addition, if you want to do an emergency stop, you can easily do it because of the unique design of wheels.
This type of stroller offers various safety requirements in numerous ways. The rear wheelbase of the stroller is made wider. It is almost similar to the attaching training wheels in the bicycle of your toddler. In the case of undulating terrain surfaces or crosswind, this will prevent the jogger from tipping over. The streamlined design of the jogger is so great that it also adds to the stability capabilities.
(This information is courtesy of www.anbbaby.com)
Benefits for your baby
Not only is it an exciting adventure for the baby to come along on your walks or runs in the park or general outdoors, but their senses are also stimulated. Their visibility will be improved, they will smell new scents or fragrances of flowers and overall enjoy a breath of fresh air while you work up a sweat.
Safety features to consider:
- You should be able to lock the front wheel into position, so the jogger stays on a straight path as you run.
- A jogger with a deep seat and five-point harness safety belt will keep your child from skidding out of the seat or leaning to the side while you’re moving.
- A handbrake or brake at the bottom is essential for you to stop the jogger at a moment’s notice without having to come to a complete stop yourself.
- All jogging strollers should include a shock-absorber system to protect your child from jarring bumps.