Rent Daily Breast pump Sterilizer
The Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer holds up to four Philips Avent bottles of two Philips Avent breast pumps. Just add water, load and place in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Safety clips keep the lid securely closed, while side grips stay cooler for safe handling
- Operates at a high temperature than dishwashers and kills 99% of harmful germs
- Large capacity, but its compact size makes it easy and great for traveling
- Contents stay sterile up to 24 hours if the lid remains closed
- Includes microwave steam sterilizer and tongs
- Wipe exterior clean
- Measures 11″ in diameter and 6.5″ in height
- skuId: 40695426
Courtesy of buyuybaby.com
When it comes to sterilizing baby bottles and nipples, owners agree that the microwave models are the easiest and fastest to use. The Avent Express II Microwave Steam Sterilizer is top-rated online and gets a perfect 5 out of 5 stars from over 360 owners. The Avent steam sterilizer for baby bottles combines the process of steam sterilization with a microwave making your job easy and done in just a few minutes. In literally 2 minutes, you can steam sterilize six bottles, caps, and nipples. Some parents say they take the Express II when they travel so as not to have to hassle with cleaning bottles even when at friends’ or families’ houses. If you happen to use the Isis Breast Pump, then those accessories will also fit into this steam sterilizer. In the box, you will find two 9 ounces Avent reusable bottles as a bonus. We found reviews for this product that mention parents using it for pacifiers, breast pump parts, and other microwavable safe plastics. The one drawback we found was that 12 oz bottles won’t fit. For the price, it’s hard to complain about much with the Philips Avent sterilizer.