Rent Peg stroller for your next visit for only R40 p.d. It is super slim and folds up like an umbrella. We also offer Isofix, non-Isofix infant seat + bases. Scroll down for a video and more product features of this Peg Perego P3 Travel system. Days 15-21: 20% Days 22-30: 30%
Dear Client, please note the following discounts apply: Days 15-21: 20% Days 22-30: 30% Scroll down for :
- General Information
Rent Phil and Teds Explorer is sleek, easy-to-use, 3-wheeler pram/stroller that’s versatile enough to use from birth to 6 years. Robust for the outdoors. R 1199.00 – 3 Months rental Discounts: Days 15-21: 10% Days 22-30: 25% Scroll down for more :
- Our Review
- What we love
- Who are the Phil & Teds 3-wheeler explorer best for?
- Made for Mums reviews
Dear client, please note that the following discounts apply: Day 15-21: 10% Days 22-30: 20%
Dear Client, please note the following discounts apply: Days 15-21: 10% Days 22-30: 25% Scroll down for the benefits of playpens.
Plastic play pens size:
228cm x 228cm (can be adjusted to whichever smaller size as each panel is 38cm)
Rent Daily Quinny Buzz 4 Standard Travel System Combo (Includes: Cabriofix infant car seat & Easyfix Isofix base)
Please note that we rent out for the travel system set, the red quinny buzz stroller with a 4 wheeler frame. Not a 3 wheeler frame anymore as seen in photo.Dear Client, please note you will receive the following discounts: Days 15-21: 20% Days 22-30: 30% Scroll down for more :
- Product features
- What we love
Rent our stylish Quinny carrycot either as is or combined with our Luxury Quinny Buzz 3 travel system. If it’s short-term, it’s best to rent instead of buy. Days 15-21: 10% Days 22-30: 25% Scroll down for more info on the following :
- Why should I rent?
- What makes this carrycot so great?
- Super quiet!!!!
- Multiple settings are comparable to the Medela Swing electric breast pumps. – great for mom’s struggling with milk flow or production
- Portable and lightweight
- Only 3 parts – easy to use, clean and assemble
- Product Features
- How do I start breastfeeding?
- How do I know if I am doing it right?
- What else can I do to make sure my baby feeds well?
- How do I know when my baby has had enough?
- How often should I feed?
- When can I introduce a bottle or soother?
These bright, colorful and happy walking rings are perfect for your baby as they learn to use their legs. It also helps them to learn to lean their weight forwards and backward as they attempt to push themselves across the floor on their little vehicle. Dear client, please note that the following discounts apply: Day 15-21: 10% Days 22-30: 15% Scroll down for more :
- At what age can a baby use a walking ring?
- The importance of activity toys
- How do you know if you're choosing the correct activity toy?
- What type of toys children should have