This policy explains how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you visit or make a purchase from www.babyhouse.co.za
When you visit www.babyhouse.co.za, we will collect certain information about your device, web browser, IP address and cookies installed on your device. We collect all of this information through making use of:
- Cookies (data files placed on your device which include an anonymous unique identifier)
- Web beacons, pixels and tags (electronic files) which unobtrusively checks how you browse babyhouse.co.za
- Log files which track events that occur in an operating system or the communication between different users.
When you purchase an item through www.babyhouse.co.za, we collect your personal information such as your name, billing information, phone numbers and email addresses.
We use your personal information for orders. And the order information we then in return use in order to:
- Communicate with you directly,
- Screen orders for fraud and potential risk
- Provide you with information relating to our products and/or services.
We share your personal information with third parties such as WordPress which powers our online store, alone with Google Analytics and Facebook for marketing purposes. We make use of Facebook to promote our products and services.
We also share your personal information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and/or to protect our own rights.
Please note that you have access to all your personal information at www.babyhouse.co.za at any given moment in time. You have the right to ask us to correct, update or delete any information.
Please note that we make use of your personal information to process an order on www.babyhouse.co.za you have placed and for legitimate business reasons only.